Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Nine Months

Nathan turned 9 months on Christmas day! However, because of the holidays he didn't have his 9 month check up until January 5, 2015.  He weighed 19.5 pounds and was 27.7 inches.

His eighth to ninth month was a fun one.  He started "giving kisses".  Which is basically him sticking his open mouth on my cheeks or arms and slobbering all over!  I sometimes do yoga in the mornings and if Nathan is up he'll crawl around me and play.  Sometimes when I'm down doing planks he'll try and nestle his head on my shoulder or gives me kisses on my cheeks.  When I'm doing crunches he'll climb up on my stomach-as if I needed extra resistance! And when I go into downward dog he crawls under me and stops and sits up.  He's too funny!  He also started walking while he's holding onto edges.  He'll walk along the couch, table, his crib, etc.  He'll also push things, like the laundry basket, while he's holding on.  Nathan loves music and loves dancing.  He'll start bouncing or rocking every time he hears a beat.  This month he also figured out how to clap.  He loves clapping!  All we have to say is "yay" and he puts his hands together.  He also likes to play peek-a-boo.  Sometimes while I'm feeding him in his high chair he'll lift his bib up over his eyes and then pull it down.  So cute!

Some videos:




No comments:

Post a Comment