Thursday, November 19, 2020

A Few Other Things From October

I told Katelyn her dress was on backwards and she told me, "I know! I'm giving Elsa a piggy back ride! Weeee!" Hahaha!


More of Katelyn just being her adorable, way too cute for words, self!

Nathan lost another tooth and was so excited again!

He wrote this adorable note to the Tooth Fairy. It says "I'm pretty sure you remember my name but I'm reminding you, Nathan. PS my second tooth!!!!!" I love him!

Katelyn and Michael went on a walk and found this "pumpkin tree"! Haha!



Logan waited so patiently last year for his turn to go to school and finally get his very own Kiwi Crates. He loves getting them each month and loves doing all of the projects! This one was from a Koala crate-he made a caterpillar/butterfly hand puppet and a rainforest/rain stick.


This one was a solar robot that Nathan made.

We all made weathervanes to finish our weather science unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment