Thursday, January 7, 2021

November

We took a drive up to Apple Hill. It was nice to get out of the house and we got some delicious apple pie and cider!


The kids liked these honey bear suckers



I was feeling a little blue mid-November but luckily one of my favorite podcasters (influencers?) I'm not sure what she'd be technically called, but she came out with a free cookie recipe book and I really enjoyed trying out the different recipes! It helped bring me some holiday spirit.

We turned the fireplace on a few times and it was very cozy. The kids liked when we also had hot chocolate.


I loved seeing the many colors of Fall when we were taking walks or even just driving.








 November was another month full of staying at home. We did school work, watched shows, went on walks, played in the backyard, and baked cookies.  We survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment