Thursday, September 9, 2021

Jack 7-8 Months

This cutie loves to eat! He'll eat anything we put in front of him!

He's such a busy boy that it's unusual for him to be so tired that he lays himself down while he's playing. It's so cute!

Jack has been moving around more lately but still only going backwards. He backed himself into the bookcase!


Jack has been making this cute little scrunchy face a lot lately. Sometimes he does it when he's mad and sometimes when he's happy!




Michael was talking to me on the phone on speaker and Jack was listening and made these cute faces!




He loves looking at himself and giving himself kisses in the mirror.


I had to turn him towards the wall so he'd stop grabbing at Logan and so I could feed him but he still wouldn't stop turning around trying to turn around. Haha!


He's doing better standing up!


Me and Jack accidentally matched each other one day! I guess I was in a minty stripes mood!


First time in the swing! Poor Covid baby had to wait until he was 7 months old!




He wants their Legos so bad! He can't quite get them yet!

I was making dinner and he was playing in the living room but when I looked over there he was! He finally figured out how to scoot forward!


"How big is Jack?!" "So Big!!"



His first little tooth came through!

He loves scooting! And is so excited that he can move around more now!

Go Nationals! Go Baseball!


8 Months!! It was a big month for Jack! He got his first tooth and started scooting forward! He loves to eat, he's been able to sleep longer through the night-which is great for me! He's doing 2 naps consistently. He's such a happy, fun kid! He loves being able to scoot around and tries following the older kids around!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment