Saturday, June 16, 2012

Three Day Weekend

I love my new job! This week we got through the training material really fast and were done for the week yesterday. Our instructor told us we'd need to go back and work in our offices today. Since I have some overtime I asked my supervisor if I could use it and take the day off. She approved so I ended up with a three day weekend! What made it even better was that Michael had the day off also!

On Friday we went to Target and purchased these bad boys:

He looks sweet and innocent but don't let him fool you!

Friday night we went over to the Morris's home to celebrate James's birthday with them.  He is a big Star Wars fan, cute little Sophie came out wearing her dad's storm trooper helmet, but was too shy to have her picture taken, so Michael put it on:

Today Michael assembled the grill we bought yesterday.  Neither of us have any experience grilling or barbecuing so to test our new grill we made hot dogs.

They were delicious!  And, we're excited to grill again!!
It's only Saturday!! I love having a grown up job that let's me have surprise three day weekends!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you and Michael. What a wonderful treat to get to spend some quality fun time together! I love that you two have so much fun together.

    Oh and your hot dogs look very yummy! Good job!

    ReplyDelete