Last month Michael requested some leave time for this week. I requested the time off as well since it takes me the whole month to prepare for any time away from work. However, Michael did not get his leave approved. I took the time off anyway.
So instead of going here:
This is what I've been up to:
-Clean the bathroom-check
-Clean the bedroom-check
-Clean the bedroom closet-check
-Clean the 2nd bedroom-check
-Clean the kitchen . . . (I still have two more days . . .)
-Vacuum and dust the living room . . .
-Read-check
-Sit around watching TV-check
-Go jogging-check
-Waste time on the internet-check
-Play video games-check
-Write letters to my missionary siblings-today
-Go grocery shopping . . .
The thing I was most looking forward to was not having to have my work phone on, not having to check my emails, not having to constantly be doing something, or talking to someone, etc. So even though it was not the vacation I planned or hoped for it has been pretty nice. And, the cleaning was definitely very needed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment