Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Aquarium

Last Friday Michael, Nathan, Jessica, Cohen and I went to the aquarium up in Draper.  This may come as a shock to those of you who know my deep hatred of fish and all aquatic animals.  I was sure I would have crazy anxiety the whole time but I actually didn't!  It was actually pretty cool!
See Cohen's face in the middle of the top row?  He was so cute!  He kept going, "Oooh!"  He loved seeing all the fish and other animals!
The penguins were so cute and playful!  Cohen especially loved those.  At one point there were no penguins swimming and he got really sad, but then they started again.  He kept saying, "Wooow! Woooow!"  He was just adorable!
Next we saw the otters, which are Michael's favorites, along with some other crazy fishies.
Last was the shark tank . . . . :/  This is what I was most afraid of!  I will admit, I didn't go through the tunnel.  But notice how I am standing next to the tank.  I'm excited to take Nathan back next year!

2 comments:

  1. You....at the aquarium...for FUN??!!??
    Motherhood does amazing things to is!! :)
    Love that the cousins get to be buddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks super fun! I am going to have to check this out next time we are in utah.

    ReplyDelete