Sunday, November 9, 2014

More October Funtivities

Top row, left to right: -On Halloween Nathan and I went over to my brother's house and Michael had to work.  Nathan wasn't a huge fan of his cousins lion costume.
-Cutest little Batman
-Mine is on the left, Michael's is on the right and Nathan's in the middle
-I finished my "Nathan" sign for his bedroom!  I really like how it turned out!

Bottom row, left to right: -Pumpkin carving
-I made some book shelves out of Ikea spice racks for Nathan's room and got them hung up.  I love how they look in his room!
-I hung Nathan's sign, but I think I want to move it over so it's more centered.  I worry about it falling on him! :/
-Nathan crawled up into his car seat when it was being used to block off the kitchen, and of course he got stuck there. 
Enjoying the fall weather and the checking out the leaves and grass.  I love his expression in the middle picture.  That's his "I don't know what's going on so I'm just going to lie here and not make eye contact" face.

1 comment:

  1. Babies and sweaters!!! LOVE!!
    Ikea spice racks??!! Brilliant! His sign is awesome! Way to go, mommy!!

    ReplyDelete