Here are some random pictures from October:
Top Left-Right: Ivy and her momma came over for a visit. Ivy is holding a keyboard sitting on top of the table and Nathan is eating the chord laying on the ground. I love those two! Next, Nathan is playing with cousin Cohen. Nathan LOVES Cohen! It's adorable. He gets really excited to see him and scoots/crawls around to follow him and be by him. Next is a picture from our drive up Alpine Loop. We missed most of the changing colors and leaves, but it was still pretty. Last is the wreath I made with the help of my BFF, Emily, aka Ivy's momma.
Bottom Left-Right: I am working on making a cute little thing to hang in Nathan's room. After 7 months I've finally decided to decorate his nursery. Next is the cake I made for my sissy Jessica's birthday. The stupid sugar letters only had one 's'! Yet it had multiple 'k's' and 'c's' and other dumb letters. Next is our apartment decorated for her birthday and under that are the delicious scones she made for conference weekend. And lastly is one more picture from Alpine Loop.
|
Your wreath is very cute! I love making things! I'm glad Nathan has playmates. You must really be enjoying being close to your sister too. Mom's need playmates as well!
ReplyDeleteFun times! Nathan is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how quickly he's growing, but I can believe how adorable and happy he is. He has a great Mom and Dad!
ReplyDeleteSo many smiles!!
ReplyDelete