Nathan hit so many milestones this month!! I was lucky enough to catch most of them on camera!
Near the beginning of the month Nathan said "momma" for the first time. He also says, "mom". It's so cute!
Nathan loves playing with his daddy!
Nathan scooting, doing planks, downward facing dog, laughing, and talking
Nathan crawling for the first time
Nathan loves playing in the tub.
Nathan saying "dada" for the first time.
Nathan had pulled up to stand a few times but not consistently. He was playing in his crib while I was putting up a shelf in the bathroom and I heard something fall in his room. When I went to check on him I saw his sound machine on the floor and him standing reaching over his crib rail. I picked up his sound machine and sat him down. He was nice enough to stand up again for the camera. He was reaching for the yellow tag on the machine! He's so funny! Needless to say we dropped his crib down today.
Oh goodness! He makes me want a baby around the house! He's growing and changing so fast! I'm glad you dropped the crib mattress down. Those babies do scary things when Moms aren't looking!
ReplyDelete