Thursday, October 16, 2014

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk

Last Saturday Michael, Jessica, Nathan, Cohen and I participated in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk up in Salt Lake.  It was a beautiful day for a 4 mile walk!  Nathan especially liked the pink necklaces.

This is JoAnna, she is my very bestest closest friends mom.  I've known her since I was a little sophomore in high school, so about 13 years.  She is my other momma.  At the beginning of this year she was diagnosed with breast cancer.  She recently finished all of her chemo and radiation treatments.  She is who we walked for.  She is one of the most awesome, best people I have ever known.  I'm so glad we got to be there and support such an amazing cause!

1 comment:

  1. I really admire all of the walks and runs you participate in. Good for you! I am hoping that JoAnna will recover and be cancer free!

    ReplyDelete