Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Nathan, The Nutcracker, Etc.

Me and Jessica waiting for the Nutcracker to start.  We have both wanted to go see it ever since we were little and danced around to the taped copy we had on video.  It was fun to get to see it with her this year!
This is Nathan waiting for The Nutcracker.  Haha!  It didn't last long.
Nathan sat on my lap throughout the performance.  He got a bit squirmy but for the most part he was really good.  He would lean forward on my lap and hold onto the chair in front of him and then "dance" or bounce with the music.  He seemed to really enjoy it.  It was good! I'm glad I finally got to go!
I forgot to post this back in November.  Nathan got his first hair cut!
Nathan looooves the lights on our Christmas tree, but even more than that he loves the plug to the lights.  The other day he stood himself up on the wall and unplugged the lights.

Soooo . . . . I ordered a Christmas ornament for Nathan's first Christmas.  On every email I got from them and confirmation his name read: Nathan Anthony.  However, this is what came in the mail.  Bahahaha!!
About a week and a half ago I was having a really rough day.  I was sleep deprived, Nathan was teething and fussy all day, etc.  So I bought myself a poinsettia to bring some holiday cheer.   Unfortunately I broke and killed my poinsettia as I tried to juggle it and Nathan on my way up the stairs.  My sweet sister brought me those pretty flowers and Michael brought me a replacement poinsettia.  It was nice.  Both are still alive amazingly!
This is Nathan's latest face.  The best is when he makes this face and starts growling.  Sometimes he even puffs his little chest up while growling and making this face.  It is hilarious!


3 comments:

  1. I so love all the pictures of that cute boy. He's so fun and lovable. And I'm really very pleased that you received those beautiful flowers. It made me feel better just seeing them for you! Now I have a suggestion for next year; you and Nathan dancing around to the tape of "The Nutcracker" ?

    ReplyDelete