Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Thanksgiving Weekend

This year on Thanksgiving, for the first time in our five years married, we decided to have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at home.  With everything we had been through with Logan and with the concerns we have about him getting sick we thought it would be best to have a quiet day at home.  It was really nice!  Okay, parts of it were really nice.  I am actually not a big fan of cooking all day but it paid off in the end.  And I will admit that I cried while making the turkey because I was soooo incredibly grossed out by the raw meat (and having to touch the raw meat)!  Not a great moment for me but it turned out so good!!  It's not an experience I'd like to repeat any time soon though . . .

Little Logan is so cute in his Christmas sweater!  And that picture in the bottom right corner of Nathan and Logan just melts my momma heart!  Above that Michael is carving the turkey.  Overall it was a great day!
It snowed for the first time of the year two days after Thanksgiving.  By the time we made it out most of the snow had melted but we still had fun!  Nathan and Michael made a cute little snow man and had a snow ball fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment