Tuesday, December 22, 2015

November

I love my little family so much!!
Nathan got a much needed hair cut! I wanted to cut it before Logan's blessing day, but Halloween was the night before and he needed the longer locks to pull off a good Bilbo! ;)  His hair had gone from, "I think he's getting a mullet,"  to "he definitely has a mullet!"
In other news, in November Michael and I made a tough choice that he would quit his job and I would go back to work.  I applied for a position as a Human Service Worker at one of Wasatch Mental Health's residential treatment programs and got the job!  This has been such a huge blessing for our family in so many ways! When Michael was working he was home maybe one day out of seven, and by day I mean evening because he had school six days/week.  So he'd go to school, go to work, come home, do homework and in between all of that do his very best to spend time with Nathan and Logan and help me out around the house.  He was stretched so incredibly thin.  Now he just has to go to school and come home!  I've only been working three to four nights a week so I'm still able to be home with Nathan and Logan the majority of the time.  Plus, I'm able to use all of my awesome social work skills to help teenage girls that have had some trauma and have mental health diagnosis'.  It is hard to leave my little boys, but it really has been the best thing for our family and I am really enjoying my job.  And all of us are really enjoying having Michael around so much!  Win-win-win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment