Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas Eve


I was scheduled to work on Christmas Eve so we did our traditions the night before.  Nathan and I made cookies for Santa, we let Nathan and Logan open a present, and we read the Nativity story. 
On the real Christmas Eve I worked from 4-11 pm.  It started snowing pretty hard around 10.  By the time I was off the roads were bad!  It was kinda scary driving home.  While I was at work Michael did a great job taking care of the boys and had Nathan leave out some milk and cookies for Santa.  I love Christmas Eve.  I love seeing the lights glow on the tree and all the presents around the tree.  And most importantly remembering the birth of our Savior and all that he has done for us.

3 comments:

  1. I'm having the most precious memories of Christmas eve with my little ones! These are such sweet, magical years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the most precious memories of Christmas eve with my little ones! These are such sweet, magical years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Christmas snow was so beautiful but I am sorry you had to be out in it! I wish we could have gotten together with you before we left for California, but Dee was still coughing (he had pneumonia) and several of us had sore throats. We didn't want to expose you all! I love all of these pictures! Look at Nathan still being so sweet and loving to Logan! You really have two dear little boys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete