Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas Morning

I think I was more excited for Christmas then Nathan was . . . actually, I know I was!  He still didn't quite understand how this whole holiday thing works, but he had fun checking out all the presents around the tree.  Santa brought Nathan a stuffed animal Buzzbee and Logan got a puppy.  Nathan was so excited to see Buzzbee under the tree!  He loved opening all of his, and Logan's presents.  He got an awesome train track from Meemaw and Papa, and a cool farm set and tractor from Lolli and Pop.  He spent the whole day going back and forth between the two.  He had the animals playing on the train tracks and the train driving into the barn.  He was so cute!  Logan slept through the present opening, but later liked checking out a few of his new toys.


Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment