Thursday, March 3, 2016

January


I had to work on New Year's Eve so we celebrated on New Year's Day instead.  It was actually pretty fun.  We made a blanket fort with Nathan, and all of our usual snacks-cheese, crackers, etc.  While we ate are snacks we watched different firework shows from the night before from various countries around the world.  Nathan had the best time and we weren't too tired from staying up late!  We also read our "Remember When" papers that we did throughout the year.  They were pretty funny.  I liked that new tradition so we're doing it again this year.
I took Nathan and Logan to the Museum of Natural Curiosity to get us out of the house one day.  Nathan found some new things to play with that he hadn't been interested in before.  His favorite part is always the water and tubes though.
Nathan and Logan are the cutest little brothers.  Nathan is so nice about sharing toys with Logan and Logan gets the biggest grins on his face when he sees Nathan.  Nathan loves giving Logan hugs and still wants to hold him, even though Logan is quickly catching up to him in size . . .
This poor boy was randomly sick one day.  It was so sad but so sweet.  We just cuddled on the couch and watched a lot of Daniel Tiger.
These are just a bunch of random pictures from the month.
Nathan put the piggy on top of the barn and said, "Piggy time out". I said, "What did the piggy do to be in time out?" and Nathan said, "I no know!"  He's so funny!  Later that day the farmer also went into time out on top of the barn!  I love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment