Sunday, March 6, 2016

Just Dance

Nathan loves doing "Just Dance"!  It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life!  He keeps getting better, which just makes it so much cuter!  Right here he's doing the song "Power" by Justin Bieber.  The other one he loves is "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction.  The video of that one was too long and wouldn't upload though.

Nathan also likes dancing with Logan.  Logan never seems to mind!

Recently Nathan has been trying to sing along more with songs on the radio.  The other day he was singing "Wildest Dreams" by Taylor Swift and singing "aahaa", or however that goes.  I thought it was super cute and wanted Michael to hear so I played it for him later.  As it turns out Nathan knows a lot more of the words then I originally thought! :\

No comments:

Post a Comment