Sunday, April 24, 2016

March

March was such a busy month for us!  We had Michael's and Nathan's birthdays, we went to California for Spring Break, then there was Easter.  And in between all of that:
Nathan and Logan started playing together more.  Nathan likes climbing up into Logan's crib with him when Logan wakes up from naps.  Nathan has also been learning more about sharing this month.  Logan has become more interested in Nathan's cars and trains, and Nathan has been feeling more possessive.  "It's mine!"-not my favorite of all the phrases he's started saying.  But, after some coaxing Nathan will give Logan a toy to play with-or stop trying to take toys from him-and they both have fun.  Nathan loves giving hugs to Logan and will still ask to hold him.
Aunt Jessica and Uncle Gared came to visit for Easter weekend.  We went up to the Planetarium at the Gateway in Salt Lake.  I love how Nathan wanted to take his Percy train with him and then played with him all over the Planetarium.
We bought Nathan a baseball hat to wear when we went to California.  He loved wearing it and wanted to wear it everywhere we went for the first few days after we got it!
Nathan loves playing with his trains.  He also started playing with his baby doll again more.  He puts it in the exersaucer, tried putting a diaper on him, fed him a bottle, and then holds him on his shoulder, shush's him, and pats his back.
Fun times at the playground with Dad!
One afternoon we went with Michael up to the University of Utah and waited for him while he was in class.  It was fun to walk around campus and remember that crazy time in my life that was so full of uncertainty.  But, I loved attending the U, I loved getting my bachelor's in Social Work.  I met Michael because I lived in Salt Lake next door to one of Michael's friends.  While I was in school I never could have imagined where life would take me or that I'd be back on campus seven years later with my husband and two little boys.  I'm really happy with how things have turned out and it all started there!

No comments:

Post a Comment