| And just like that we became a family of five! |
| It was love at first sight when Nathan met Katelyn! He was so cute and so sweet with her! |
| Logan meeting Katelyn! |
Our stay in the hospital was a very different experience this time around. Katelyn was able to stay in the room with me the entire time and didn't need any monitors, tubes, or wires. Although I will admit I had her go stay in the nursery for a little at night because every little noise she was making was freaking me out. She was perfectly fine. I was just very nervous after Logan. Nathan and Logan got to meet Katelyn on the second day after she was born. Nathan was so incredibly sweet! Logan was indifferent, but there was a lot going on. It was really nice to have Nathan and Logan be able to come to the hospital and meet their sister. And I had really missed them over the 24 hours that I'd been away from them. I feel so blessed to have three beautiful, healthy kids. I definitely did not plan on having three kids in three years and it's only been three weeks now with our cute little Katelyn but we are all so in love with her! She is the perfect addition to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment