| Logan and dad taking apart a computer. I think Logan was excited to be standing on the chair like a big boy! |
| Nathan can be so sweet sometimes! |
| Nathan and Logan both love helping feed Katelyn her bottle. |
| I love how much these three love each other and how they play together! |
| One morning Nathan told me he needed a band aid. I asked him why he needed a band aid and he told me because his head hurt. Poor kid wasn't feeling well but still managed to be cute as can be! |
| Sorry boys! You guys are way too cute with sissy's hair bows though!! |
| More pictures of cute, sick Nathan. Logan was a little sweetie to him! |
| Cute cousins! Mason and Katelyn are about two months apart. |

No comments:
Post a Comment