Wednesday, February 1, 2017

5 Months with Katelyn!





































5 Months!!  Katelyn is the sweetest little baby!  She sleeps from 6:30 PM-7:30 AM.  Sometimes she wakes up once around 2 or 3, but lately she's been sleeping completely through the night.  She eats rice cereal in the  mornings along with her bottles.  This last month I made a tough decision to completely wean her from breastfeeding.  I had mixed feelings about it but at the end of the day my baby is fed and  we're all a little happier.  Katelyn is working on rolling over.  She's done it once but hasn't done it again yet.  She's been more chatty with us.  She gives her brothers the biggest smiles and watches them while they play.  She gets so excited to see us when we come to get her out of bed.  She grins and kicks her legs.  It's the best thing ever!   I can't imagine our family without this little girl!  She makes us all so happy every day!


1 comment: