Wednesday, March 8, 2017

February


Aunt Jessica took Nathan on a "date" to the movies.  They went and saw "Sing".  Nathan LOVED it!! Jessica told me that as they were walking in he kept saying, "I'm so excited! This is so exciting!"  Then him and Giraffey had a "conversation" about how excited they were!  It makes me feel like my heart might burst!  He is the sweetest, cutest boy!  And I love Jessica so much for being an awesome aunt and doing such a fun thing with him!  While they were at the movies me and Logan got to have some one on one time.  Katelyn napped.  Logan was happy to get to play with the trains and train tracks all by himself!
Logan went to nursery for the first time!! I stayed with him but he did pretty well!  He had fun hiding between the partition and wall and popping his head out to play peek-a-boo!
At the beginning of February we had some nicer days.  The kids loved going outside to get some fresh air!  Katelyn played in the swing for the first time!!
My sister's family moved from Maryland at the beginning of February!!  Nathan and Logan LOVED playing with their cousins!  


Katelyn with Auntie Catherine!

Katelyn and Indy!

Nathan LOVES Briella and she is so sweet to him!
Nathan told Briella, "I'll catch you!"  Haha!



Katelyn and Kamberlynne!


No comments:

Post a Comment