Monday mornings I have a meeting at work that I am lucky enough to be able to take the kids to with me. They like being able to "go to work" with me and I like that I don't always have to find a sitter. The weather started getting really nice near the beginning of the month. One Monday after work we stopped at Kneader's for some lunch and took it to the park so we could enjoy the nice weather and a picnic. It was so nice!! The kids were so well behaved and had so much fun playing on the playground! It was hard to leave because the weather was so nice and the kids were being so well behaved!
| One of the times Nathan was climbing up on this I heard him saying to himself, "Go Nathan! Go Nathan!! You got this!" Haha! I'm glad he has such positive self-talk at such a young age! |
No comments:
Post a Comment