| Katelyn turned 6 months old sometime either at the end of February or the beginning of March! I'm not exactly sure what's considered 6 months since her birthday falls on the 30th, but February only has 28 days! Katelyn is still everyone's little sweetheart! She loves her daddy the most! She stares at him until he looks at her and then gives him the biggest, cutest smiles! She coo's and smiles a lot at the rest of us too, but she smiles extra big for him! She hasn't laughed yet but is trying really hard to and will do cute little giggles occasionally! Katelyn started rolling over a lot this last month. She rolls from her back to her tummy, then plays for a little bit, then gets mad that she's on her tummy! She sleeps from about 6:30 PM-7:30 AM and only wakes up once or twice, and has even slept all the way through a few times! She's also a really good napper! She takes two naps a day and will sleep from 1.5-3 hours. She is eating rice cereal consistently but still makes faces for every other food! So far she's tried squash, apples, carrots and peaches. She just doesn't seem to be a fan-even when I mix them with the rice cereal! Katelyn loves her thumb! She sucks on it to help her get to sleep, when she's eating her baby food and is in between bites, when she's laying on the floor playing, and we find her awake in her bed after naps just happily sucking her thumb. |
I know I've said this before, but, how did I get such beautiful grandchildren?
ReplyDelete