Wednesday, March 8, 2017
February Continued
I love my family so much! I don't want to jinx anything, but I think we're finally hitting a good groove in our daily routines! The kids have all been getting along pretty well too. I love watching Nathan and Logan play together. And they both love Katelyn so much! Logan will lay down right on top of her and calls her "Kiki." Him and Nathan both love helping give her a bottle. We transitioned Logan into a toddler bed in January and this month he learned that he can kick his bed rail out and slip under it to get out of bed. Him and Nathan like playing together before they both fall asleep. A lot of times we'll find Logan asleep in Nathan's bed with him! It is the sweetest thing ever! It's not easy taking care of three kids under three, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love all of the pictures you take. It's a great window into life with the Farias. But it also makes me miss you all so terribly! You're all adorable, and very loved!
ReplyDelete