Thursday, December 7, 2017

Random November Stuff!


Random stuff from this month! 

Black Friday shopping date with Nathan! Then we took the kids on an impromptu dinner outing to Freddy's!  

I did something crazy this month and became a consultant for Usborne Books and More.  It has been a lot of fun and something I never thought I would do!  It's been kinda cool to put myself out there in this way.  I really love their books and wanted to buy so many for my kids so I decided to just go all in and sell them! I took these pictures trying to get one to use on my VIP page!  Cute little readers!

At the beginning of the month we introduced Logan to the potty and underwear.  Katelyn was very excited for him! Ha! He did a pretty good job, but we've kind of lost momentum as the month has gotten crazier.
Our snowman craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment