Thursday, December 7, 2017

Museum of Natural Curiosity

We had the best spontaneous outing to the Museum of Natural Curiosity after Thanksgiving! We got there early enough that it wasn't very busy-which is always my favorite!


The kids had a lot of fun playing at the market.
 



Nathan has been very into bones lately and asking all sorts of questions about how many bones different people and animals have and what they look like.  My favorite was when he asked, "what does my belly bone look like?" He really loved doing x-rays on the animals and playing doctor. While he was checking out the bunny he said, "hi bunny! I"ll be your doctor today, Dr. Nathan." Then he put the bunny on the pad to get an x-ray and told me, "I observe that this bunny has bones." After the check up he said, "okay, all done! Let's take you home, you cutie!"  It was the cutest little check up I've ever seen!

 

This music room was really cool and one of the places we hadn't explored before!






Nathan told me he was a seed growing into a plant! Hahaha! I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment