On Thanksgiving I had to work in the morning, which was actually pretty great. I worked with some of my favorite co-workers, one of which I never get to work with because of opposite schedules. We had a great day helping the girls bake and cook up different Thanksgiving foods! Then after I got home from work we went to my sister's house for dinner. She had to work that day too but was so sweet to do most of the cooking and prep for the dinner. If it weren't for her we probably would have had pizza for dinner!
| The sunset on the way down to Jessica, Gared's and Tyler's house was amazing!!! |
| Aunt Emily was there too!! |
| Loving Grandma Helen's butterhorn rolls (but made by me, so not quite the same)! |
| Nathan LOVES his Uncle Tyler! I love how cute this picture is!! |
| After dinner gaming! Hah! |
| We played Scattergories and Nathan wanted to play too |
| These people are my whole entire world!! I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am for each and every one of them-even when they drive me so crazy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment