Monday, November 13, 2017

Happy Halloween!!

I can't even stand how cute her face is! It looks like she just got some terrible news on that phone call! Haha!

This is his very serious, "I'm Batman" face!

Playing dress up all day!!


These two kill me with their cuteness!! I love how close they are and I love watching their relationship grow!!

I love how Logan doesn't even care when Katelyn jumps on him! He loves playing with her!

Apparently Firemen are very serious too! 

Our friendly neighborhood Spider-man stopped by and saved everyone's sanity while we waited for Dad to get home so we could go trick-or-treating!! 

Nathan wanted to be a fireman again and Logan wanted to be a policeman!



Katelyn is Princess Poppy, from Trolls!




We ended our night at the Looses and joined them for a fun Halloween night!


Her cheeks!!! :)

Nathan and Logan loved helping answer the door and give out candy to the trick-or-treaters!



He went on a Halloween candy binge! Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment