Thursday, November 30, 2017

Warm November Days!!


The beginning of November was filled with some awesome warm weather days!! We went to the farm for music makers.  Nathan LOVES riding the horses!  We met up with Abey and Ivy, which is always good times!  Bottom middle picture of Logan and Abe spontaneously embracing is the best!!  They're the cutest little friends! 
On another warm weather day we walked down the walking path to the park.  The kids loved climbing and playing hide and seek.  Katelyn is killing me these days with how much she wants to do everything that her brothers do!


I took Nathan to the Dinosaur Museum for some one on one time during nap time one afternoon.  The top two pictures-I told Nathan to smile (left picture) then I told him to smile with his eyes open (right picture)!!! He tries so hard!! Haha!  By far my least favorite part of the Dinosaur museum is the huge shark head. Usually we kind of rush past that part but since we were on a special outing I felt compelled to go check it out with Nathan at his request. :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment