Monday, November 13, 2017

Pumpkins

The kids had a blast with pumpkins this year! They loved picking them out, painting them and helping carve them!  It's so much fun to see them get excited for holidays!

Katelyn hated being squished in between all of the pumpkins!





Trying to eat the stem! Haha!





She got some paint on her paintbrush and started painting then said, "I did it!"



I don't know why I don't bathe them in the sink more! It's so cute!


Left to right-Nathan, Katelyn, Logan



Katelyn's face is the best!! Haha! I can't remember why Logan is raising his hand . . . but more then likely he was copying me in my attempts to get them all to look!


After one time of putting his hand in there he said, "That's disgusting!"

He liked pulling the seeds out though!




Katelyn didn't want to be left out of the fun!


Me: Nathan smile normal!
Nathan: I'm making the face of the pumpkin!


No comments:

Post a Comment