Last week I worked out of my office. It was a crazy week and kind of bi-polar. Tuesday was a crazy, intense, long day. I left work at 9, picked up some dinner and other stuff for Michael who was working a 24 hour EOC shift, went on base to have dinner with him, and finally got home at 10:30. Wednesday and Thursday were normal days, I was able to get some stuff done, and then Friday there was no one in my office building all day. It was very strange. So, I took advantage of that time to decorate my office a little bit.
 |
| Before |
 |
After I'm going to move those pictures closer together because they're too small to be that spread out, I think. The nails were already there so I figured I'd see how it looked. My bulletin board is my favorite! And, if you look under it in the far corner you can see my little waterfall. Michael got that for me and I love it! |
 |
| I think I need some books for my book shelf! |
Saturday afternoon Michael and I went with our friends, Lori and James, to see "The Dark Knight Rises." I LOVED it!!! I though it was a great ending for the trilogy and Anne Hathaway did a really great job as the cat woman! I was skeptical about her, but she proved me wrong!
Saturday evening Michael and James went out with a bunch of their friends from work so Lori and I had a girls night. We went and got some ice cream with her cute girls and her mom.
 |
| I just love these two cuties! |
Michael and I will definitely be going to this ice cream place in the very near future. It was delicious!!
You have a waterfall? Fun! And Lucky!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to have a little office and a waterfall too! I love those little waterfalls! Oh and your ice cream is looks really yummy!
ReplyDelete