Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas

This is a picture that we took and sent to my sister-in-law for a present for my mom and dad.

This is the mostly finished product.  I thought it was an adorable gift idea, and it turned out really well! 

Michael is modeling a scarf that I crocheted for my brother Tyler who will be leaving shortly for a mission to Washington.
On Christmas Eve Michael and I went to the Festival of Lights at Lake Blora.  We went last year and really enjoyed it.  It's a fun little tradition that we have.
Another tradition we have is to open one present on Christmas Eve.  This year we both got slippers and robes.  I LOVE my Psych pineapple slippers and pink robe!  Michael did a good job!

Funny little tid-bit about the stockings on the fireplace-last year it was so much work to hang them with the garland.  So this year I just draped them there with every intention of trying to hang them, but then I never got around to it . . . 
Christmas was fun and relaxing.  I don't think Michael appreciated my photo documentation of our Donkey Kong Jenga game.  I won. It was awesome!

4 comments:

  1. I want your slippers! Looks like you had a very nerdy Christmas! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name frame what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gift to your parents. Way cute! I also love your slippers and robe. Sometimes those pajamas gifts are my very favorite gifts! You look like you guys had a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck, I got a robe too! Wait. Did we already have this conversation? Well mine is pink too. Twins. And wow! That is a great looking scarf! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete