Monday, September 2, 2013

Family Time

I finally got the chance to meet my cute, cute, cute niece and nephew!  

Little Ivy Jo (cute baby in the top middle, and bottom right) is the sweetest, happiest little girl I have ever met! She is 7 months now. Her normal face is that sweet little open mouth with her big blue eyes.  She has the cutest little personality.

Cohen Daniel is 6 weeks!  I love all of his different little faces and he has a lot!  He has the cutest grumpy face (top right corner). He also has the cutest little happy faces.  He smiles with his eyes first and then his mouth catches up, it's adorable.  He loves to have his hands up by his face and loves having his arms up.  


Besides meeting these cuties, I also got to hang out with my BFF and my family.  And, my little sister, Jessica, came home from her 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints!  During the last 18 months she has spent all of her time teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of Long Beach, California.

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you got spend time with your family and meet your new niece and nephew and got to see your sister. What an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cuteness! Ivy misses you :) She can't wait for her new BFF to be born!

    ReplyDelete