So, here we go, pictures/videos from weeks 5-10:
Week 5 we obviously don't have pictures because there wasn't anything there yet, but I did get an ultrasound that week and that is when the doctor first said he thought I was pregnant.
Week 6
There's something in there!
Week 7
We got to see and hear the heart beat for the first time!
Week 8
We got to see and hear the heart beat again, and a little arm!
Week 9
This was the first time we saw the baby move. It did this cute little wave and then a little wiggle.
Week 10
We got to see the baby move again, and got a cute little video of it. In this video the babies head is at the bottom of the screen, where as in all of the other ones the doctor flipped the image so the baby had it's head at the top.
That was the last time we got to see the baby. We don't have another ultrasound scheduled yet, but I'm excited for it! I miss seeing the baby every week and getting to see how much it changes. It's going to be so big when we get to see it again!
I love those little fluttery heartbeats. It's the best sound ever.
ReplyDeleteI got a little emotional reading these last two posts. I am so over joyed for you and Michael. I know how much you both have been wanting this. A BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you both! I'm so excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing my grandchild every week in utltrasounds! My favorite is the one where "he" does the wiggle dance! I sure love you guys!
ReplyDelete