Monday, September 2, 2013

Three Years Down

Michael and I celebrated our third anniversary last weekend.  We wanted to go to Houston but the Army did not allow this.  So we went back to San Antonio.  But, we found some new, fun things to do this time.

On Saturday we went to the McNay Art Museum.  They had a Norman Rockwell exhibit going on, but it was a "Behind the Camera" exhibit.  It had stories and pictures of the photos that Norman Rockwell used to make his pictures.  It was pretty cool to see how he did it.

On Sunday we went to the Japanese Tea Gardens.  The pictures we took cannot do it justice!  It was so beautiful!  The pond had the biggest Koi fish I have ever seen! It was gross, but Michael really liked it!  The rest of it was amazing though!
Those were the highlights for me, but I also liked hanging out with Michael and relaxing.  We bought a Settler's of Catan dice game which turned out to be very fun. We went to dinner at Fogo de Chao on the River Walk.  It was good, but I was a bit sick so it wasn't as good as it usually is.

Besides our fun weekend it was just nice to think back on the last three years and see how far we've come in our relationship and see how much things have changed.  It has been an adventure and I still really like Michael.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a very fun way to spend your anniversary. I'm curious why Michael can't go to Houston but can go San Antonio? Maybe it's because San Antonio is closer to you? I'm glad that you were able to get away and enjoy some time together and I'm especially glad that you still like him;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you still like him! Ha. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete