 |
| One of my favorite Halloween traditions! |
 |
My 18 week, pumpkin size belly
Not actually Halloween-y, I just love my baby bump. . . |
We didn't really do much more then carve pumpkins and roast the pumpkin seeds. We bought the movie "Casper" but never got around to watching it . . . It has been a somewhat stressful week for me at work and I had some stuff pop up last minute that I had to handle on this All Hallows Eve. It's just been kind of exhausting. Luckily I have an understanding husband that will just chill with me. And, also, side note-I noticed for the first time tonight that my ankles have swollen . . . Now that was scary!! ;)
Stay tuned, we find out Monday what we're having!!!
Its probably good you got to have a low key Halloween because it will probably be one of last ones for a few years :)
ReplyDelete