BOY!!!!
.JPG) |
| Cute little profile with his hand over his head. |
 |
| We bought these cute little onesies and pants after our ultrasound. I love the little monkey! |
Our ultrasound went really well. The tech did a full body scan and measured a bunch of different stuff. This kid is already being a little stinker. When the tech was trying to see his head he had his hand up by his face, when she was trying to see his chest he had his hand on his chest. She kept nudging my stomach with the ultrasound wand trying to get him to cooperate. She said that he flipped three times through the ultrasound! However, when it came to seeing the gender he was not shy! We got a really clear butt shot with his legs spread and his little stuff right in between! This was actually an answer to a lot of prayers I've been saying over the last few weeks. I was so nervous that he would be positioned in a way that we wouldn't be able to tell or that he would be covering himself up, or something. I am so excited to know that I'm carrying a cute little boy! I am also so excited to start shopping for this little guy!
A few weeks ago we were throwing around a lot of different names seeing if we could land on one we both like. Michael thought of Nathan. I've always found name meanings very interesting so I looked up the meaning of Nathan. In Hebrew Nathan means, "he gave." I started crying when I read this because we have been through so much the last few years with infertility and wanting a baby so much and then getting pregnant and miscarrying. The grief and longing has been unbearable at times. I have felt so much healing, peace and comfort through my pregnancy and have truly felt like this baby is a gift to us from God. I have felt extra blessed to know that everything is progressing normally and that the baby is healthy. So for now our baby is Nathan Anthony. Anthony is a family name on Michael's side. Of course we still have 21 more weeks and we could find something else that we love, but Nathan just feels so fitting for this little guy.
Congratulations!!!! Im so excited for you guys. Little Nathan will be one lucky boy to have you two for parents. So happy for you guys!!!
ReplyDelete