My half way baby bump!!
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Half Way!
I am 20 weeks today! I had a doctor's appointment today and it went really well. I really love our doctor! He is definitely an answer to our prayers. He explains everything and then some to us. I never feel like he's in a big rush or doesn't have time for our questions. AND he seems to love giving us ultrasounds!!! I didn't expect one at all today because we just had our official one last week. But, when he asked if we wanted to see the baby of course I'm not going to say no! He showed us a lot of different things on the ultrasound, and we got to see a lot of movement from our little guy! We saw him flex his little fist, move his arms and legs, yawn, and he had the hiccups! It was so cute!! The doctor showed us different features like his ears, kidneys, the four chambers of his heart, thigh bones, his little feet, and he's definitely a boy! I think the doctor likes giving us ultrasounds as much as we like getting them! Another cool thing that happened during my appointment is that when the nurse was finding the heartbeat I felt the baby kick! He gave me two big kicks and then a few more during the ultrasound! I had felt him moving around a little the last few days, like little bubbles or popcorn in my belly. But today was the first time I felt actual kicks. It was awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! I am so glad that you got a doctor that is taking time for you guys. You are also a darling little mama!
ReplyDeleteShut the front door! How did I miss this post!? You are SO CUTE! Sigh' ok, I'm just really happy for you two :)
ReplyDelete