I'll be 24 weeks on Tuesday! This week has been exciting, baby-wise, work-wise, not so much. Last Sunday in Sunday School I noticed that my belly was bouncing in the spots where baby boy was kicking me! But, of course, every time I tried to show Michael he stopped! I think he's already teasing his daddy. Then on Friday I was driving home from a visit and I felt baby boy sitting up higher and pressing against the side of my belly. I put my hand where he was hoping for a kick. He did not disappoint! It was so cool!! I felt him press against my hand yesterday and today as well. He's getting a lot stronger and I'm getting better at knowing when and where he'll kick. I still can't figure it out enough though to have Michael feel though! I really want him to!! I love my baby boy so much and I love feeling him move around and getting stronger! I can't wait to meet him in a few months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think your hair is darling! I kind of think that uneven bang thing is the trend or something. I've seen a lot of it lately. But I think your hair looks really cute! I also think you've got the cutest little belly. I love the way us mothers truly love our little babies even before they are born. It's a love that is unexplainable.
ReplyDeleteI am way behind on blog reading. Please forgive me! You are looking so darling! The baby is growing and making his Momma look so cute! Soon enough Michael will feel those kicks, don't you worry! The bangs don't look bad from my end but I know how you feel. I got mine chopped by a new person in August and was just so embarrassed! You know those 50's type bangs where the Mom would put tape across the girl;'s forehead and cut way high and short? Yeah. I had those when I was 2 years old and again at 55!
ReplyDeleteYour apt looks so nice! I love the fireplace and seeing Grandma's stocking hanging there. She has left quite a crocheted legacy hasn't she?