All I really wanted was a picture to go in our Christmas cards. I found a place online that not only took your picture but made the cards for you for pretty cheap. However, this good ol' pregnancy brain of mine did not research enough into the package and we ended up with a lot more then we thought we would. Oh well. At least we got some cute pictures out of it.
And then we got these lovely gems . . . .
I can't look at this without laughing!! You can tell by Michael's face what he thought of it!! I think it's a good candidate for an "Awkward Family Photos" website . . . although, I guess to really qualify for those sites one of us would have to be less clothed or holding some kind of animal or something.


I love your pictures! You two are the cutest couple. MOST definitely NOT a candidate for the "Awkward Family Photos". You two are darling. I can't wait to see what the little guy looks like:)
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!
ReplyDelete