Saturday, May 24, 2014

6 and 7 Weeks

I don't know if I'll ever stop taking a million pictures of my cute little guy!  He is just too much fun!

6 Weeks
 7 Weeks
Aunt Emily came to visit and help us move! She has been a real trooper and Nathan has loved having her here and hanging out with her while Michael and I have finished packing and cleaning.  Plus, she helped Michael pack up the moving truck last night.  We are so grateful she was able to come!

Nathan's nickname this week has been Fussy Gussy.  He has wanted to constantly be held which has made packing and cleaning take even longer.  As fussy as he's been though he has made up for it by rewarding us with some of his biggest, cutest smiles and some adorable coos.  He has become quite a social, chatty little guy this last week.

1 comment: