Nathan weighs 11 pounds now! He's too big for his newborn clothes and diapers, but still just a little too small for 0-3 month clothes. Ugh! He's just too cute though. I can't get enough of his cute little face!!
 |
| Nathan has been extra smiley this week. He's also started cooing more and seems more alert and active. It's so fun to watch him grow! |
 |
| Just brushing Nathan's hair while he's being cute as usual! He gets crazy hair after it's washed so I usually brush it down. I love it that he has enough hair for me to brush! |
 |
| Cute sleepy baby! He falls asleep in the most random, strange ways! Like the bottom right, he had been a bit fussy so I sat him up against the couch and he slumped his head over and fell right to sleep. Bottom left, second one in- he fell asleep while I had him laying on my legs burping him. He likes to have his hands up by his face a lot of times when he's sleeping, or over his head. |
 |
| I took the picture on the left while we were at the hospital waiting for Nathan's MRI on Monday. The poor baby had been fasting for 5 hours. He handled it like a champ!! He sucked on his binky all morning, and wasn't fussy. This was a huge miracle because Nathan usually eats every 2ish hours and cries his head off if I change his diaper first and then feed him. The other reason this was a miracle was because up until the day before Nathan had not been taking his binky. He usually acts like he's gagging and makes a disgusted face when we try and give it to him. The MRI went really well. We have a follow up appointment scheduled for Friday. The two pictures on the right I took later Monday night after he took a good nap and ate a few times. He seemed to be feeling better. :) I felt incredibly blessed throughout the day and felt that so many prayers were being answered, and not just my prayers but the prayers of the many people who had been praying for us and for Nathan. |
We feel very blessed, too. I love my family!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet beautiful baby! Praying for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteLove,
JoLynn