Nathan is now one month old! It seems crazy how fast this month has gone! We love our little guy so much and he has brought so much joy to our family.
Pictures from this last week:
| This is one of my favorite pictures of him! He's such a goof!! |
| This is another one of my favorites. I just love his sweet little face! |
| The picture on the left is from the day we brought Nathan home. The picture on the right is one month later. His cute little outfit is getting too small for him now! |
Sometimes I like to give Nathan toys to look at when he's playing on the floor. Lately he's started reaching for them and even managed to get his elephant in his mouth! I'm sure it's still accidental, but I think it's really cute anyway! He's been putting his hand up to the back of his head lately and sometimes he'll get a big handful of his hair and he ends up pulling it. And then of course he lets out a big shriek because it hurts! Crazy kid!
Nathan absolutely refuses to take a binky! This video is a very mild reaction that he has to it. Usually when we give it to him he acts like he's gagging and choking on it! Are we mean parents because we laugh at him sometimes when he's super upset?! :/
Tummy time! He gets a bit fussy but will last a while before he gets really frustrated with it all. He wears himself out kicking his little legs. Sometimes I put him on his tummy just to wear him out if he's having a hard time getting to sleep. Sometimes Michael will put his hand behind his feet and he'll push off against them. The other day he was getting really frustrated with it and ended up moving himself 90 degrees. I'm pretty sure we're going to be in big trouble once he figures it all out and is able to move on his own and on purpose!
Side note: Nathan just rolled himself over for the second time! He was mad about being put down for tummy time. I know that right now it's totally accidental when he does stuff like that, but I like it anyway!

So cute! I can't believe how fast these kiddos grow. I love his cute facial expressions. Give his a kiss for his cousin JoLynn. I'm sure you are having so much fun with him!
ReplyDeleteI miss his cute little face so much!
ReplyDeleteCome to Utah RIGHT. NOW. I love him so much!! I seriously don't think I've ever seen a cuter baby. He's tied with Hunter. Which....dang. His face!! Ahhh please come now!!
ReplyDelete