Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Bunch of Nathan Videos

This month Nathan has become a professional roller.  I lay him down on his back and he's instantly on his tummy and sometimes even up on his hands and knees.  He has figured out a lot of new things this month.
Nathan loves to chat in the mornings.  He tells me all kinds of things.  The first thing I hear over the monitor is him chatting away to himself in his crib.
This video was from about a week and a half ago when Nathan had first started getting up on his hands and knees and rocking.  He has since been figuring out how to move while up on his knees.  Usually he just launches himself forward but he has lifted his knees a few times.
Nathan loves his jumper!  He's gotten pretty good at it recently.
I love when he kicks his legs and does his "Superman" pose!
Last week I was trying to get a video of Nathan scooting.  I held my camera out and flipped the screen around so that he could see himself.  He reached out and ended up hitting the screen to start recording so I moved it further back.  This is his "selfie" video of him scooting and reaching for the phone. ;)
He just loves blowing raspberries!  In the mornings he chats, in the evenings he blows raspberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment