Saturday, April 11, 2015

11 Month and Birthday Videos

This boy is such a goofy, fun kid.  He just loves to play, dance, "chat" and make all kinds of noises with his mouth.  I think near the end of the video he's mimicking the cow, going "mmm".

Nathan discovered that his dreidle could be used as a rattle.  I wish his face could be seen more directly.  He'd get a big smile when he was shaking it and then get really concerned when it would fly out.

I hope the audio works on this one.  I recorded this off his video monitor.  Usually when we lay him down for bed he just cries until he falls asleep.  But occasionally he will play and talk to himself.

Just another one of Nathan being his goofy self.

I meant to post this a while ago with Nathan's birthday post.  We took a video of Nathan's "cake smash".  The video is lengthy.  I thought it was pretty funny how Nathan would only pick at the frosting and kept getting distracted by the balloons.

This is another one from the "cake smash".  It starts similarly and is also pretty lengthy.  His reaction to Michael putting his hand in the cake is pretty funny.

This one was from Nathan's birthday morning when he saw all the balloons in the living room.

These two cousins are just too cute together.

No comments:

Post a Comment