We walked around the City Creek mall and window shopped. Then we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Unfortunately this is when my pregnancy hormones/brain decided to kick in full gear. I accidentally ordered the wrong thing to start off with. It still tasted good so it was fine. But within a few bites I started feeling so nauseous I couldn't eat another bite and thought I might throw up. It was so frustrating! We got some cheesecake to go and luckily by the time we ate it the nausea had subsided and it was delicious!
Nathan is usually our alarm clock in the morning. He wakes up around 7. Unfortunately I still woke up around that time but it was nice to be able to lay in bed without him crawling all over me and without Daniel Tiger on the tv.
Michael is going to be applying at the University of Utah pretty soon. So we took a walk around campus. It was a really nice day. It has been 5 years since I graduated and that was the last time I'd been on campus. It was cool to go back through the social work buildings, where I spent the majority of my time. I love that campus and school. I know I am in the vast minority among my family and friends for feeling that way. But going to school there was one of the best experiences in my life. And has definitely been one of the most important and helpful things I've done so far.
Nathan got a souvenir from our trip:


No comments:
Post a Comment