Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Thankful Tuesday-Something Someone Gave You

I've been neglecting my thankful posts!  March has been a busy month for us!

My favorite thing I've ever been given is my engagement ring.  The biggest part of why I love my ring goes along with what it symbolizes-love, eternity, Michael, etc.  But also I just really love the way it looks and I love that it's unique but not in a flashy, gaudy way.  It's beauty is in it's simplicity and it was the perfect ring for me.  Just like Michael was the perfect guy for me.  He just gets me.  And he has a way of making everything better.  He tries so hard every day to make our lives better.  Nathan adores him.  He's recently started crying when Michael leaves for work or school and rushes over to greet him when he gets home.  He's a great dad and a great husband.
The flash makes the color look weird.  The band is white gold.  I loved it then and I love it now!  Michael picked it out and then took me "ring shopping" as a decoy.  Unfortunately that made him so much more nervous to give me the one he picked.  I had pointed out something completely different.  I'm so glad he stuck with his choice because I love it even more then the other one we saw.

Remember when Michael had hair like this?! And I said yes anyway!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. So sweet Sarah! I'm glad you saw Michael through all f that hair and fell for him!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha little baby Michael! That hair makes him look so young! Cute cute you guys :)

    ReplyDelete