Friday, March 13, 2015

I Love to See the Temple

About a week or so ago I was having a really stressful, anxiety filled day/couple of days.  Nathan and I were out running errands that took us near the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.  I decided we should stop and take a little walk.  It was a nice day.  Nathan liked crawling around on the grass and picking up all the leaves.  At first he'd hand them to me but then he started making his own piles.  It was cute.  Even though we didn't go inside I felt some much needed peace just from being on the temple grounds.  

Also last week, Michael had a birthday!
We were planning on going swimming to the indoor pool for Michael's birthday after Nathan's morning nap.  Little did we know a blizzard was going to blow through.  There was still snow on the ground but it cleared up enough that we decided to still go.  There was NO ONE else there! It was pretty great!  Nathan loved it again!
Here's the birthday boy with his Texas sheet cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment